[labnetwork] Thoughts about sunlight entering cleanroom

Malhotra, Sandra Guy sandra.malhotra at tamu.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:30:21 EST 2023

At AggieFab at Texas A&M, we have windows along one side of the mobile cleanroom (MCR) units that face a hallway that has windows to the outside. The natural light is quite pleasant. We applied yellow film along the MCR windows for the bay where litho processing is done. We have not experienced any issues.

Sandra G. Malhotra, Ph.D.  |  Technical Lab Manager

AggieFab Nanofabrication Facility
https://aggiefab.tamu.edu/
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, College of Engineering | Texas A&M University
3253 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843
ph: 979.845.3199  |  sandra.malhotra at tamu.edu
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front