[labnetwork] Heidelberg Instruments stage interferometer laser replacement

Greg Holloway greg.holloway at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 13 10:57:14 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. To quickly summarize the
results, it looks like about half of the people who responded, either with
DWLs or MLAs, have done the replacement themselves using units purchased
directly from Renishaw for some cost savings. This has been very
informative, and will guide us on how we proceed. Thanks again to everyone
who provided input.

Best,
-Greg