[labnetwork] Heidelberg Instruments stage interferometer laser replacement

Huoth, Kalvin - 0835 - MITLL Kalvin.Huoth at ll.mit.edu
Sat Jan 14 18:43:43 EST 2023

Hi Greg,

We had our MLA150 Renishaw RLU10-A3 A3 replaced in Nov. Was your laser intensity measurement in spec? Have you checked the focus rails for 405 and 375 lens, overtime they will dry up and cause the laser to lose power during exposure. The RL10 swap unit was easy but you will need MLA Support to walk you through software side to establish communication.

Below is HIMT Evan Cooper’s contact

Email: evan.cooper at himt.us <mailto:evan.cooper at himt.us>
Phone: (781) 428-6684

Best regards,