[labnetwork] No water flow? - AccuThermo AW610M RTP

Richelson, Tucson tucsonr at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 5 09:37:40 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We have a AW610 RTP and we noticed that the pyrometer coolant water wasn't flowing. We disconnected the chiller bath and tested it separately and confirmed that it was pumping water. Has anyone else experience this? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

https://allwin21.com/accuthermo-aw-610/

Best,
Tucson Richelson
Nick Holonyak, Jr. Micro and Nanotechnology Lab (HMNTL)
University of Illinois
Rm 2118, MC-249
208 North Wright St. Urbana, IL 61801
Office: +1 (217) 244-5138
Web: http://mntl.illinois.edu/
Schedule training: https://book.ms/b/Training2@uillinoisedu.onmicrosoft.com
Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.