[labnetwork] No water flow? - AccuThermo AW610M RTP

Leslie George logshappill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:31:54 EDT 2023

Hi Tucson,

The cooling lines on these tools are know to gunk up over time. I suspect you’ll need to undo the fittings to check for blockages. ALLWIN has a solid support team that can guide you through the process.

Also, I thought the chiller was meant to cool just the door assembly and not the internal components. Forgive me if I’m wrong but it could be that the house cooling loop is what feeds the pyrometer.

Good luck!

-Leslie