[labnetwork] Parker Aries drive experts

Travis Gabel travisgabel at boisestate.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:54:30 EDT 2023

Hi Lab Network,

We had a parker aries drive go bad on us. We have source a refurb unit but
we need to build the motor configuration for it. I have the motor data but
in the Aries support tool there are a lot of settings that I need to set
that are not included on the motor technical information.

I have reached out to Parker multiple times and keep getting the standard
response that they don;t support obsolete parts. I am looking for someone
that might have some experience building motor configuration with the aries
support tool that can give me some guidance. Any contact information would
be greatly appreciated?

Thanks
Travis