[labnetwork] Save the date - UGIM 2024 at MIT.nano: June 23-26 2024

Jorg Scholvin scholvin at mit.edu
Thu Jun 15 13:20:54 EDT 2023

Dear Labnetwork:

We are excited to host the 2024 UGIM Symposium at MIT.nano next year:  Sunday June 23, through noon Wednesday, June 26, 2024.

We have posted a tentative schedule at  http://ugim.mit.edu  along with relevant timepoints & deadlines (things always happen the 15th of a month). You can also sign up for conference-related reminders.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Boston next summer!

Jorg & Anna