[labnetwork] Fwd: [2023 Rice SIMS Workshop] Surface Analysis tutorials day at Rice University - Sept. 12-14, 2023

Timothy J Gilheart gilheart at rice.edu
Mon May 1 16:10:47 EDT 2023

Greetings Labnetwork colleagues,

Please see below for the official announcement about the Surface Analysis and SIMS workshop we are hosting in at Rice in September, in partnership with the North American SIMS Society.

Please share with students, faculty, and other colleagues who may be interested.

—
Tim Gilheart, PhD (he/him)
Director of Operations
Shared Equipment Authority (SEA) | Rice University
https://research.rice.edu/sea/ <https://research.rice.edu/sea/rice-nanofabrication-facility>
Mobile: 832-341-5488 | gilheart at rice.edu
Office: 713-348-3159 | SST 016