[labnetwork] Oxford 80 etcher

Kenneth Mitchell Kenneth.Mitchell at uvm.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:19:02 EDT 2023

Hi,

Found out about this forum today from one of the professors.  I am trying to resurrect an Oxford80 etcher.  Probably 30 plus years old.  Found a manual on the web, but it does not have quite enough information.  Oxford UK has not been responsive.  Anyone out there have any experience with this tool.  I have facilities hooked up, usual issues.  My issue is there are a few things that don't look right. Like a box just laying loose inside the cabinet with wires going into the RF area and a cable coming out into the system wiring.  Missing screws in the box cover.  I'm wondering what else may be missing.  Would like to get this going for our semi program.

Thanks in advance.

Ken Mitchell