[labnetwork] Gas cabinets for Ammonia and 2-5% Silane

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Wed Nov 22 12:20:55 EST 2023

Kevin,

We have an assortment of both Air Products (AP), and Applied Energy Systems
(AES) gas cabinets, mini gas cabinets, and valve manifold boxes.  Orur AP
cabinets are nearing their end of life for the automatic controls, and our
intent when they expire is to replace them with controls and panels from
AES.

Make sure that whatever you purchase, you can "talk" to it with external
equipment.

I've personally worked with AES for over 25 years, both at the University,
and on the outside.  You won't find a better company to work with.

If you want to take a look at a variety of different hardware, and
installations, you're more than welcome to come up for a visit.

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF
Facilities Manager

734.647.2055 Ofc