[labnetwork] PlasmaQuest Astex ECR etcher refurbishing

Beaudoin, Mario beaudoin at physics.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 18 16:20:26 EDT 2023

Dear Network,

A few years ago I found a company in the bay area that claimed to
refurbish the PlasmaQuest Astex ECR etchers/PECVDs by replacing all the
electronics with something from this millenium.  Our current machine
runs on Windows98 and the computer and extension cards are finicky.

I cannot refind that company in my bookmarks.  If anyone knows which
company I'm referring to please respond (hoping they are still in business).

Regards,

Mario