[labnetwork] companies that refill ALD precursor cylinders

Martin, Michael michael.martin at louisville.edu
Mon Oct 30 12:00:41 EDT 2023

Several people asked about cleaning the old cylinder.  We have not had to cross that bridge yet.  When we filled up on TDMAS we happened to have a new bubbler (the type with a conflat flange) that is NOT DOT certified and intended for user refills.
   When we purchased the TDMAS it was from Sigma https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/product/aldrich/759562 and was only $177/25 g.  I see it is currently listed as $980/25 g but I'm not logged into the site.
Tris(dimethylamino)silane packaged for use in deposition systems 15112-89-7<https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/product/aldrich/759562>
Tris(dimethylamino)silane (N,N,N,N,N, N-Hexamethylsilanetriamine) | Tris(dimethylamino)silane (TDMAS) is used as an organosilicon source for the deposition of Si oxynitride; carbonitride; nitride and oxide thin films | Buy chemicals and reagents online from Sigma Aldrich
www.sigmaaldrich.com
The only quality control we did afterwards was depositions followed by careful ellipsometer measurements.

Regards,
   Michael