[labnetwork] Cleanroom CDA system compressors

Michael Call michael.call at maine.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:02:56 EDT 2024

We're in need of replacing our current scroll type compressors for our CDA
system.  A vendor is trying to sell us on an oil-flooded compressor with
appropriate filters for our cleanroom CDA requirements.  I would just like
to see if anyone else has a system like this and has anyone had issues with
them.  I believe oilless is the way to go, but would like to hear others
opinions.  I have read the ISO8573-1 spec.

--
Mike Call
CORE Facilities Manager

[image: image.png]