[labnetwork] Open Assistant Professor faculty position at UC Davis

Ryan R Anderson rrand at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 9 15:07:07 EDT 2024

Dear Lab Network Members,

The UC Davis Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering seeks candidates for a tenure-track Assistant Professor faculty position. Candidates with expertise in all areas of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will be considered for this position, especially those whose research topics involve various types of MEMS applications. We are also especially interested in candidates who may be in areas that have high likelihood of federal and state funding right now (e.g. MEMS from CHIPs act, and other high priority areas in the federal budget landscape).  This search is a part of UC Davis’ commitment to hiring leading research faculty with a strong commitment to teaching, research, and service that addresses the needs of our increasingly diverse state, industry, faculty, and student populations.

Complete information on the position can be found here: https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF06335

Thank you

Ryan Anderson

Manager, Center for Nano-Micro Manufacturing

1209 Kemper Hall
University of California Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616