[labnetwork] Columbia University Startup seeking to hire Engineer

Stylianos Siontas s.siontas at lelantostech.com
Mon Apr 15 14:29:07 EDT 2024

Dear all,

''Lelantos is a startup developing novel gas sensors targeted to IoT
applications in environmental and air quality monitoring, threat detection
and medical diagnostics markets. We are seeking to hire an undergraduate
Product Engineer Intern to join our fast growing team in New York City.''

Please see attached job description and feel free to share with fitting
candidates.

--

Stylianos Siontas | PhD

Co-founder & CEO | Lelantos