[labnetwork] Invitation to Participate in NNCI Etch Symposium 2024 @ Webinar version

GaJula, Durga R dgajula3 at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 18 08:14:13 EDT 2024

To: Lab Network Members,

Last call to register for the webinar version. Last date to register for the event, webinar version - April 19th, 05 : 00 PM (Eastern Time)

We are excited to announce that the NNCI Etch Symposium 2024<https://sites.gatech.edu/nnci-etch-symposium/> will take place from April 24th to 26th at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Given the growing interest in this event and the limitations of space, we have decided to organize the symposium in a hybrid format to ensure that our research presentations reach a wider audience.

We invite each of you to seize this opportunity and adjust your schedules accordingly if you are interested in participating in this symposium.

Here are some key details:

Webinar Registration<https://sites.gatech.edu/nnci-etch-symposium/registration/>

Symposium Schedule<https://sites.gatech.edu/nnci-etch-symposium/symposium-schedule/>

Event Details

Date: April 24th to 26th, 2024

Title: Advances in Micro- & Nanoscale Patterning of Strategic and Emerging Materials for Electronic, Photonic, Quantum, & MEMS Devices

The symposium promises an engaging agenda, featuring invited talks, vendor presentations, panel discussions, and interactive sessions that will delve into the latest advancements and innovations in nanoscale fabrication. It provides an excellent opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, researchers, and industry leaders.

Should you have any inquiries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Organizing Committee

Durga Gajula<mailto:dgajula3 at gatech.edu>, Georgia Tech

Ling Xie<mailto:lxie at cns.fas.harvard.edu>, Harvard University

Lavendra Mandyam<mailto:lavendra at stanford.edu>,<mailto:lavendra at stanford.edu> Stanford University