[labnetwork] MUMPS?

Kara Zappitelli karazapp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:05:07 EST 2024

Hi Rob,

You're in luck! MEMSCAP's MPW processes are alive and well in North
Carolina. Science Corporation <http://science.xyz/services/foundry>
acquired the facility in December of 2022 and is continuing to provide MPW
services to our customer base. Sorry that this wasn't Google-able... we're
working on that. Feel free to reach out to me directly, and I'll make sure
you get what you need. My email is karaz at science.xyz.

Best,

Kara Zappitelli, Ph.D.
Lead Engineer & Foundry Director
Science Corporation - Durham, NC
karaz at science.xyz
630-746-2929

On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 4:00 PM White, Robert D. <R.White at tufts.edu> wrote:

> Labnetwork,
>

> I used PolyMUMPS “multi user MEMS process” years ago and need access to a
> similar multi-user process (polyMUMPS or piezoMUMPS or SOIMUMPS) for a new
> project … looks like MEMSCAP no longer exists (at least not in its 2010
> form) … are there similar high-quality, easy to submit, multi-user MEMS fab
> opportunities out there for very low volume university work?  My google
> searching did not go well …
>

> Thanks!
>

> Rob
>
> --