[labnetwork] MUMPS?

Gratuze, Mathieu Mathieu.Gratuze at etsmtl.ca
Thu Feb 22 16:08:13 EST 2024

Hello,

They changed name, now the company is called Science Inc.
I've never got the chance to try SOIMUMPs but we fabricated dies using PiezoMUMPs and PolyMUMPs process last year and this year.

Their MWP are still available at least through CMC.
The full fab schedule is there:
https://competitions.cmc.ca/
If you have any questions I would be happy to answer more directly.

Best,

Mathieu