[labnetwork] Particle counter for pure water

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:16:03 EST 2024

Hi,

We have an Anatel UP-100 particle counter on our UPW system. It gets
calibrated annually (through the contractor who holds the maintenance
contract for the system) but this year we were informed that it cannot
be calibrated any longer because the light source is no longer supported.

Has anyone else been told about the UP-100 being obsoleted?

We are looking for a replacement liquid particle counter. What
make/model do you use on your system and how happy are you with it?

Thank you very much and have a great 2024!

Iulian

--
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director, Nanofabrication Facility