[labnetwork] Supplier of Clorine gas for RIE

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Fri Mar 1 18:04:52 EST 2024

Peng,

When we were looking for Cl2 gas about a year ago, our vendor told us that
the material was hard to get, however they could supply it in lecture
bottle sizes.  It required an adapter to fit into the DISS cylinder
connection of our gas cabinet, but that's what we've been running for a
couple of months now.  It was a 1# fill, purchased through

Doug Reid

Account Manager

CALL MAIN FOR ORDERS

MAIN: (313)835-5513

CELL: (313)539-2716

dougreid at metrowelding.com

*www.cryogenicgas.com <http://www.cryogenicgas.com/>*

*www.metrowelding.com <http://www.metrowelding.com/>*

*I do not know if they would be able to ship to Canada though.*

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc