[labnetwork] CVD Diborane Diffusion

Siva Penmetsa sivapenmetsapr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:33:46 EDT 2012

Hi All,

We do the process in Horizontal Hot Wall Atmospheric CVD using Single
Crystal N Type Silicon wafer
The gas used for Boron diffusion is 1% Diborane in Argon
We use Nitrogen as the carrier gas.
I sincerely thank you for the inputs from Labnewtwork.

 Thanks & Regards,
*Siva Prasad Raju Penmetsa*
*Senior Facility Technologist*
National Nano Fabrication Center