[labnetwork] SVG track coaters

Michael Rooks michael.rooks at yale.edu
Thu Aug 23 12:01:15 EDT 2012

We are very happy with our (4)Laurell
<http://www.laurell.com/index.php>spinners.  They are simple, well
built, and relatively inexpensive. I bought a new one for $4100 USD. In
my opinion, simple spinners and hot plates are more appropriate for
university labs.  Track coaters are very complex and hard to maintain.

Michael Rooks
Yale Institute for Nanoscience & Quantum Engineering
nano.yale.edu <http://nano.yale.edu>