[labnetwork] Hydrogen Generation

Rizik rizik at intengr.com
Wed Jul 18 18:37:37 EDT 2012

Hi Tom,

It was nice meeting you during the UGIM event. I am still at my promise to
visit with you in Mass. When using H2 generators, please make sure that
distribution piping form the generator to the tool is all welded. Mechanical
connections should be in exhausted enclosures and equipped with LEL sensors
interlocked with the generator.

Good luck.

Rizik Michael, PE

Principal