[labnetwork] Hydrogen Generation

Abbie Gregg agregg at abbiegregg.com
Thu Jul 19 23:12:18 EDT 2012

Thanks Tom,
This sounds like a good solution and glad to know this unit is now UL Listed. The Hydrogen generator is quite heavy so please keep in mind the point load on the structure above if/when trying to place it on the interstitial catwalk which is hung from the ceiling.
You should be able to use orbital welding and even add the excess flow sensor and flow restricting orifice to the generator if it is not already included.

Abbie Gregg
President
Abbie Gregg, Inc.
1130 East University Drive, Suite 105
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Phone 480 446-8000 x 107
Cell 480-577-5083
FAX 480-446-8001
email agregg at abbiegregg.com<mailto:agregg at abbiegregg.com>
website www.abbiegregg.com<http://www.abbiegregg.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   All information contained in or attached to this email constitutes confidential information belonging to Abbie Gregg, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or its clients.  This email and any attachments are proprietary and/or confidential and are intended for business use of the addressee(s) only.   All other uses or disclosures are strictly prohibited.  If the reader is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the perusal, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments immediately.