[labnetwork] TEOS supplier

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:56:04 EST 2013

Rick:

We use TEOS in a 500 cc quartz bubbler from Air Products (I don't know
if it is still called the Schumacher division).  We also use their
temperature control and liquid level alarm unit.  I think that is one of
the products in their Vapor Guard series.

Let me know if you need any more detailed information ... I can probably
dig up the specific product number and/or price for the TEOS bubblers
that we use.

Good luck,

John