[labnetwork] Tegal 803 Operation Manual

Stephen CS Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Wed Feb 6 04:45:27 EST 2013

Dear Sirs,

This guy in Arizona was doing refurbs on TEGAL last time I spoke to him.
When you contact him, let him know it was me who sent you his way:-

  Web:  http://www.glowresearch.org/   |   E-mail :  gordonwhit at cox.net
gordonwhitlock at glowresearch.org

12014 S. 35th Ct. Phoenix, AZ.  USA  85044  |   Phone: 480-621-8405  |
Cell: 480-710-6469  |  Fax: 480-893-2076

If you need any help, let me know.
I may be able to dig up a manual.
However, I don't really do much with TEGAL. It's not my area of
speciality.
We normally charge $500 per manual, as we have to cover costs.

If anyone is looking for old manuals, I have a few listed here, but not
any for TEGAL:-

http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemList.do?listTypeId=61

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner
SDI Fabsurplus Group

 +1 830 388 1071 (Mobile)
+39 335 710 7756 (Italy Mobile)
Skype: Stephencshowe

WWW.FABSURPLUS.COM

Japan-Italy-Ireland-USA

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment
and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.

PS I am also looking for the following:-

Axcelis Optima HDX
Axcelis GSD VHE
AMAT 9500 XR 100 mm implanter disk
BIORAD QS 2200
DNS SS80-BW
Ebara FREX 200 for Cu
HITACHI CG4100
KLA RS 55
KLA THERMAWAVE OP 7341
KLA HRP 240
KLA HRP 340
KLA SP1 DLS
KLA ARCHER 10
KLA ASET F5X WITH SMIF
Lam 9400 8 inch, with dsie module
Lam alliance A6 HPT 4 CHAMBERS
METRYX MENTOR OC23
Nanometrics 9000i
Nextest Magnum
NOVELLUS C1 200 MM
NOVELLUS C2 DUAL SEQUEL ("as is")
PRI Pod stocker, track and transporter cars, 8 inch SMIF
Panasonic HT122
SPTS PEGASUS
TEL ALPHA 8s nitride
TEL DRM Unity M with 3 chambers CA DRM2