[labnetwork] 100% Silane Bottle Changing

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Tue Jun 11 12:04:55 EDT 2013

Hi Laura,

I've asked our Operations Manager write a "Silane Cylinder Change Out Procedure" that we can send to you. Our Operations Manager, Troy Reese, was the Facilities Manager for ON Semiconductor before he came to us recently, and will be transcribing the procedure he developed while at ON Semi.

For any other questions you may have regarding gas delivery and abatement issues, I invite you, or anyone on the labnetwork to submit questions to our "Ask an Expert" section of the "Knowledge Center" on our website. This is a Free service where the questions are presented to known industry experts (Facilities Managers, A&E Engineers, UHP Contractors, etc.), so you can trust the information you receive is sound.

Here is the link:

http://www.criticalsystemsinc.com/knowledge-center.html

I should have this procedure for you shortly.

Have a great day,

Tom Britton
Director of Sales
Critical Systems, Inc.