[labnetwork] 100% Silane Bottle Changing

Laura Malatto laura at inti.gob.ar
Tue Jun 11 08:16:28 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Information for manipulation of 2% Silane bottle will also be
appreciated!. We are a research group and is the first time we will work
with silane. We are installing a PECVD, and we are deciding between 100%
silane and 2% silane/N2. We will probably select low concentration as it
is less dangerous.
Any recomendation / link / book will be very appreciated!

Many thanks, Laura

Ing. Laura Malatto
Jefe de Laboratorio
Procesos Microelectrónicos
INTI-Micro y Nanoelectrónica del Bicentenario (CMNB)
PTM - Ed. 42
Buenos Aires - Argentina
TEL:(+5411) 4724 6430
FAX:(+5411) 4754 5194