[labnetwork] ambient gas detection for bulkheaded tools

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Jun 20 06:01:11 EDT 2013

Hi Iulian,

When we have a bulk-head tool we have gas sensors at the load station, vacuum pump exhaust and the area where the gases enter the tool and/or the cabinet area where the gas lines run. Most tools exhaust the space where the gas line runs so we will monitor that exhaust flow.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com