[labnetwork] Problems with ALD system

Matthew Oonk mwoonk at umich.edu
Sat Apr 19 17:42:43 EDT 2014

Hi David
I think Mac has the right idea : are you sure it backstreaming oil that is
leading to you nucleation issue and if so changing oil would be the easiest
of solutions.      With a hot chamber and chuck, I might be tempted to run
a longer pre-dep Ar purge to see if it changes the behavior.

Unfortunately our OpAL is hooked up to a dry pump about 30 feet away so I
don't have insight on that.

Matt Oonk (Michigan LNF)

--
Matthew Oonk