[labnetwork] HF vapor etch

Jun Li, Mr jun.li at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 7 16:58:47 EST 2015

Hi Rick,

FYI, only on my own experience,  about 10yrs ago, I used Primaxx  (now SPTS) 1st cluster VHF system, and as well as their single wafer tool.  The process results meet our need.

And Fouad,
I think it is good to have sensor or detector to monitor contents,  just to give you peace of mind.  As I recalled, at that time, it is a pretty new technology, while We worked together with the  manufacturer for process development and hardware improvement.  We did detect HF residual content around atmosphere on the single wafer etch system once open the chamber door.
Best -JL