[labnetwork] Heidelberg DWL2000 owner

Keith Franklin keithf at ualberta.ca
Tue Feb 10 14:13:57 EST 2015

Over the past 15 years ,we have owned a DWL 66 and DWL 200.  We've even
upgraded our tools a few times.  We currently have a recently upgraded DWL
200 with a robotic loader and are quite happ.

I can't say enough good things about this vendor.  I wish more of our
suppliers were as accommodating and hard working.  Product quality is
excellent, and the customer service is even better.

Best of luck,
Keith

Keith Franklin
Operations Manager -nanoFAB <http://www.nanofab.ualberta.ca>