[labnetwork] Cambridge ALD Precursor Vendor

Shivakumar Bhaskaran sbhas at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 12 16:37:40 EST 2015

I have been using Strem Chemicals and Sigma Aldrich. Strem chemicals are flexible in filling in any type of cylinders.

With all the conversation that I am following, I don't have experience in transferring TMA from the bottle to the ALD cylinders. But other precursor materials I was able to transfer to the cylinders.

Do you guys have any procedure on how you transfer the TMA in glove box. Due to the pyrophoric property, I am worried that TMA might explode if not handled in the correct method, I do have heard accidents happened when using TMA in glove box.

--Thanks
--Shiva

Shivakumar Bhaskaran
Searle CleanRoom Manager