[labnetwork] 2nd source for parts

Gregg Cure gregg.cure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:21:48 EDT 2015

Hello all -
I have an Edwards Auto 306 ebeam deposition system. The tool is high usage
and very popular in our lab.
Edwards recently transferred its ebeam line to HHV, whose operations are
mostly in India, although HHV has a UK presence. Parts availability and
order delay times are untenable (12 weeks ARO in some cases).
Does anyone know of a second source for ebeam parts (HV Penning gauge
anodes, pirani gauges, leadthroughs, filaments, ceramic insulators, etc).
We use Filtech in Boston for film thickness monitor crystals, but have had
little success finding a local (US) vendor for other parts.

Gregg Cure`

Gregg D. Cure`
The University of Arizona
Arizona Research Laboratories