[labnetwork] Suggestions for interlocking mask aligners

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 27 11:10:17 EDT 2015

Vito,
   When we were faced with some situations like this, we always look to block a function that will not cause an alarm on the system. In the case of contact aligners, I would put a solenoid valve on the air line that opens the shutter. If your interlock system just provides dry contacts, you will have to use a relay and separate power source to operate it.
Steve Paolini
Equipment Dood
Harvard Center for Nanoscale Systems