[labnetwork] Pegasus - Rapier Esc question

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Tue Jun 14 07:51:15 EDT 2016

Draper installed a new Rapier last summer. This our current process control on the ESC chuck:

3-6 sccm flow at 10 Torr
We clean the chamber with O2 plasma when the flow rate gets to  8- 10sccm at 10Torr pressure.
If He flow does not reduce, we open chamber and clean the ESC chuck manually.

We have very tight specs on cleaning the wafer backside to remove particles. Our tool is setup for either 100mm or 150mm wafer size.

Rick

Draper
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com