[labnetwork] Cleaning of cold trap from DRIE system

Goodman, James R James_Goodman at uml.edu
Tue Jun 21 09:55:13 EDT 2016

Lino,

In my far distant past we cleaned cold traps with DI water. Most of the residues are water soluble and if you soak it long enough most everything comes out. Not knowing your process this may not be applicable to your system.

Jay.

James Goodman
Equipment Manager, Saab/ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
40 University Ave.
Room 121
Lowell, MA -01854