[labnetwork] DC sputtering of ITO

Mark Hofheins mhofheins at unm.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:54:12 EDT 2016

The power is relative to the target material.

Also the surface roughness will have a bearing on how well the sputtered material holds onto the surrounding chamber parts or flakes off.

Most metals, we run around 200 to 300 watts. If a previous compound has been sputtered and the fixtures have not been cleaned or changed,

flaking will also become an issue.

Good luck.

Mark Hofheins

mhofheins at unm.edu<mailto:mhofheins at unm.edu>