[labnetwork] Raith vs. Elionix E-beam writers

sreedhar babu sbabu8118 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:35:16 EDT 2017

Dear Kelvin,

We are using Raith-Eline(30kV) system from past eight years. Service
support from Raith is very good. Critical dimensions will be possible
better than your listed values.

Thanks&Regards
Sreedhar

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 11:38 PM, Jugessur, Aju S <aju-jugessur at uiowa.edu>
wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> We have the latest Raith Voyager and also commissioned the Vistec 5000plus
> at UofT.
>
> If you want to discuss these tools, it might be best to chat offline.
>
> Thanks
> Aju
>
> On Oct 3, 2017, at 6:50 AM, Kevin McPeak <kmcpeak at lsu.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> My colleagues at Tulane University and I recently were awarded an NSF
> MRI grant for an E-beam lithography system. We are currently looking
> at two different suppliers for this system, Raith and Elionix. For
> Raith we are looking at their Voyager100 (50 kV) and E-Line Plus (30
> kV) systems and for Elionix we are looking at their latest ELS-S50EX
> (50 kV) model. All three systems have been placed within our budget.
>
> Our group of e-beam writers is interested in achieving both large
> single field sizes of periodic arrays of nanostructures (e.g. ~200 nm
> features over 500 um x 500 um region) and excellent stitching accuracy
> for writing 5 mm x 5 mm arrays of nanostructures.
>
> I would appreciate any input you have on using Raith and Elionix
> systems for high-performance e-beam writing (i.e. custom support,
> usability, uptime, etc.)
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin
>
> --
> Kevin M. McPeak
> Assistant Professor
> Louisiana State University
> Dept. of Chemical Engineering
> 110 Chemical Engineering Bldg Room 324
> S. Stadium Drive
> Baton Rouge, LA  70803
> email: kmcpeak at lsu.edu
> phone: 225-578-0058

> *Aju Jugessur, Ph.D. Director, University of Iowa Microfabrication
> Facility (UIMF) Optical Science and Technology Center Professor Adjunct,
> Physics and Astronomy University of Iowa Office: IATL 202, Tel: 319-3532342
> Labs: IATL 170, 172, 174 https://ostc.uiowa.edu/uimf
> <https://ostc.uiowa.edu/uimf>*

*Thanks&Regards*

*K.Sreedhar Babu*
*Sr.Facility Technologist*
*National Nano Fabrication Centre*
*Center For Nano Science And Engineering*
*Indian Institute Of Science*
*Bengaluru-560012*

*Mobile: +91 9492946127*
*email: sreedhar@**cense.iisc.ernet.in <http://cense.iisc.ernet.in> *