[labnetwork] ALD of Iron oxide

Chito Kendrick cekendri at mtu.edu
Mon Oct 16 16:10:42 EDT 2017

Dear Labnetwork colleagues,

I have a user that wants to study iron oxide using our home/custom build
ALD. Currently it is still going under optimization for HfO2 as I just
got it running a month ago. Our system would have the capabilities to
run some of the lesser hazardous precursors, but I was wanting to know
if anyone has experience with doing ALD of FeOx and if there are any
major issues to look out for, e.g. contamination, build up of toxic by
products. The user only wants to study samples with 1-2 ML depositions
with water as the oxidizer.

Regards.

Chito Kendrick

--
Chito Kendrick Ph.D. <https://sites.google.com/site/chitokendrickphd/>

Managing Director of the Microfabrication Facility
Research Assistant Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Michigan Technological University
Room 436 M&M Building