[labnetwork] ALD of Iron oxide

Bernard Alamariu bernard at mtl.mit.edu
Mon Oct 16 20:12:08 EDT 2017

Hello,
  The Iron Fe is one of the worst contaminants material for Silicon
processing.
It drastically affects the Breakdown voltage of the PN junctions, and
the same
for the dielectric breakdown values of the Silicon related dielectrics.
I do not know its effect on High K exotic dielectrics, etc.
Thanks, Bernard