[labnetwork] Dicing tool, saw or diamond scribe & break? Producers?

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Sep 5 18:04:42 EDT 2017

Svenn,

For scribing/notching, have a look at the Optophase MR 200:

http://www.optophase.com/Brochure/OEG/mr200_en_web.pdf

Loomis’ LSD-100 has also been a workhorse scribing/notching system:

http://www.loomisinc.com/downloads_www/Loomis_LSD-100_breaking.pdf

For wafer dicing, we use an ADT 7122:

http://www.adt-co.com/ADT2014/userdata/SendFile.asp?DBID=1&LNGID=1&GID=626

Thank you,
Noah Clay

Noah Clay
Director, Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility
School of Engineering & Applied Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA

(215) 898-9308