[labnetwork] Yellow filters for litho room: what specs are out there?

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:11:45 EST 2018

Mario,

when we relamped our cleanroom about a year ago to go from T-12's to LED,
we used this material for the lamps (Tarp50), and this material for the
windows (Madico Amber 81).

The interesting thing is that to do a good job on the UV, the filters are
more orange, than yellow, however that could just be my opinion......

So far, we've had no problems with either one.

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc