[labnetwork] STS Multiplex DRIE

Rehn, Larry A lrehn at tamu.edu
Tue Jul 31 10:39:08 EDT 2018

We are in the process to set up an STS Multiplex system with the Bosch process, too.  The installation work has not begun yet, but we did find a former STS engineer who is familiar with these tools.  He now has his own business to work on these tools.  His name is Gareth Morgan, contact information below:

Suppliers Name: Gareth Morgan
Suppliers Company Name: CTP Company Services
Suppliers Address: 3 Commercial Road
Cwmfelinfach
Nr Newport
Gwent