[labnetwork] Support options for ULVAC 550

Stieg, Adam stieg at cnsi.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 19 20:08:56 EDT 2018

Hi All,

We are having issues with the Automatic Pressure Control unit (model T3PIA-9603-0) in our ULVAC 550 etcher. The component itself is manufactured by MKS, and they have serviced it in the past. This is no longer the case. We are looking to identify an alternative vendor for the APC unit or any ideas on a 3rd party that might be capable of repairing it. Working directly with ULVAC is an option we are pursuing, but it is cumbersome, expensive and slow. Any thoughts or perspectives would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Adam

Adam Stieg, Ph.D.
Associate Director, California NanoSystems Institute at UCLA
Director, Integrated Systems Nanofabrication Cleanroom
Director, Nano and Pico Characterization Laboratory
(p) 310.206.2902<tel:310.206.2902>
(e) stieg at cnsi.ucla.edu<mailto:stieg at cnsi.ucla.edu>