[labnetwork] ITO deposition

Brent Gila bgila at ufl.edu
Tue Apr 9 16:14:20 EDT 2019

Hello Iulian,

We have sputtered ITO here in our multi-user sputter tool without any
indium or tin issues.  However, there are some tricks to controlling the
conductivity of the sputtered ITO and that involves dialing in just the
right amount of O2 background in the system.  We would load the ITO
target overnight and run the dep first thing the following morning to
ensure a low O2 and H2O background.  Our tool is a KJL CMS 18 sputter
tool and KJL was helpful in providing some starting points with the
recipe.  We had to still tweak the recipe, but that is not uncommon.

Best Regards,
Brent
--
Brent P. Gila, PhD.