[labnetwork] Bulkhead between cleanroom and regular service room

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Mon Nov 11 05:12:10 EST 2019

HI Lei
Here at Draper we have a traditional "sidewinder" style clean room.  A large majority of our tools are bulkhead mounted, with very slight air gaps between the tool and wall. Of course the rooms were balanced with this in mind.  We have not had any particle issues and can maintain class 100 and 1000 in those areas.  All of our pumps ,chillers , critical alignment tools are on vibration isolation pads that really helped out tremendously.  I found them at isolateit.com    there are different types.
Thanks

Mark R. April
[https://intranet.draper.com/pcweb/media/branding/images/logo_styles/color_logo.jpg]
Senior  Equipment Engineer