[labnetwork] XeF2 supplier?

Pat Watson gewatson at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 4 15:34:43 EST 2020

Hi John,
Charlie Veith, on our staff here at Penn, has been negotiating with the vendor to ensure we have a steady supply at a very reasonable price.  We have some 600g bottles that we can resell.  Please contact Charlie at cveith at seas.upenn.edu <mailto:cveith at seas.upenn.edu>. for details.

Best,
Pat
George Patrick Watson (Pat)
Director of User Programs