[labnetwork] KLA P7 profiler and Bruker DektakXT DXT-A

Shimon Eliav shimonel at savion.huji.ac.il
Tue Feb 25 01:57:07 EST 2020

Hi Edmond,
I passed for this purchase process some years ago. Then I decided for Bruker and we are really satisfied: the system is simple to use, robust and have nice automation features.
Regarding the stitching: it works just fine, also for long ranges also for 3D topography.
Regards,
Shimon
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
The Unit for Nano Fabrication - UNF