[labnetwork] PDR-04 micromist coater

Manish Keswani manish.keswani01 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:14:29 EDT 2020

Hello all,

We recently purchased a micromist coater PDR-04 and did some initial
testing using a negative photoresist to evaluate the effect of PR flow
rate, scan speed and pitch on coating thickness on a 4" silicon wafer. Our
results showed a film thickness of a few nm with a single pass. The
settings were based on the manufacturer's recommendations (3-6 ml/hr, 20-40
mm/s, 1-2 mm pitch, 430 microns nozzle). I would like to know if such small
film thickness with a single coat is normal. Any input will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Manish Keswani
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory